Principal Trainer & Program Development
- Certified Master Black belt – Lean Sigma. (By Six Sigma Academy)
- Certified Master Black belt – Kaizen Facilitation. (By Six Sigma Academy)
- Certified Lean Sigma Black Belt (By Six Sigma Academy)
- Certified Sigma Black Belt
- Certified IDEAL leader
- Certified as RIE (Rapid improvement events) facilitator
- Bachelor of Engineering
Manica is one of the industry’s most experienced leaders with over 16 years of experience in business process improvements and advisory engagements in engineering, management field, process improvement (quality) in manufacturing, oil & gas, and banking industries.
He has had extensive experience handling process improvement, cost saving projects and facilitating rapid improvement events. He has helped develop and improve continuous process improvement systems, and create new infrastructures to fulfil the needs of fast growing companies.
He has a broad knowledge base of statistical analysis and process improvement skills, training and experienced in organisational transformation. Manica has a proven track record of identifying, prioritising and delivering significant and sustainable improvements across a broad range of business processes and functions.
Internationally, Manica has led many high profile assignments, which include global lead consultant for specific processes within a multi-national company. His forte lays both in consultancy as well as operations. Manica attained his Lean Six Sigma training credentials from Six Sigma Academy in the Netherlands to provide Green Belt and Black Belt training in Shell. As a trainer and facilitator, Manica has conducted training sessions and workshops in The Philippines, Scotland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Chennai and Kuala Lumpur. He has coached over 250 GB/BB Certification Programs and has successfully trained and nurtured over 1000 YB, GB & BB (2,000+hours of training conducted) in the last 8 years, generating feedback score of 4.65+/5..
Manica has held roles as VP-Head of Operational Excellence (Process reengineering, Automation & Continue improvement), Section Head – Engineering; Industrialization Unit / Process engineering and Global lead Lean six-sigma consultant for specific process where he was able to apply the core Lean six-sigma philosophies, coach and trainer.
His major areas of expertise include, Training and Consultancy services are:-
- Lean six sigma Management,
- Lean Six Sigma training (Champions, YB, GB, & BB),
- Training Design and Delivery;
- Kaizen / RIE Workshop Facilitation,
- Lean Six Sigma deployment and culture change,
- Lean Six sigma project Coaching and consulting,
- Project Selection and Prioritization,
- Customize Process improvement Training